Hugh Jackman feeds TV girl chocolate mouth-to-mouth
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: SKA/HSS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: CMELVIN/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Men's Fitness/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks15 of 16
Hollywood hunk Hugh Jackman set a British TV presenter's heart racing when he briefly locked lips with her by feeding her chocolate mouth-to-mouth.
The "X-Men" star was interviewed by Alison Hammond on U.K. show This Morning on Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011, and she cheekily shocked the actor by asking him to feed her sweet treats while wearing boxing gloves.
Jackman gamely joined in the bizarre stunt but found it impossible to pick up the candies - so he stunned Hammond by popping one between his lips, pulling her close, and slipping it into her mouth.
As the Australian star performed the saucy move, the giggling presenter told viewers, "As far as I'm concerned, this interview finishes here!"
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper get the giggles while discussing their first impressions of each other, weird encounters in Hawaii and more!Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Best night'
From Crowd Ignite