Hugh Jackman wants Glee role
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: CMELVIN/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Men's Fitness/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Stuart Morton/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Dreamworks/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Dreamworks/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Todd G / Macca/Splash News15 of 16
Movie star Hugh Jackman is keen to follow Gwyneth Paltrow and fellow Aussie Olivia Newton-John onto TV hit Glee, but he's yet to get an invite to join the cast for a guest spot.
The song-and-dance man is a huge fan of the program and would love to be a part of an upcoming episode.
He says, "I haven't been asked... I think I would (like to be on the show) if it was the right role. That would be fun."
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite