Samuel L. Jackson is highest-grossing actor at the box office
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: GHOST/Fame Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Bryan Bedder/GettyImages.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
Samuel L. Jackson is big news at the box office - his movies have pulled in $7.4 billion during his career.
The actor has appeared in more than 100 movies since his big break in Spike Lee's 1991 movie "Jungle Fever," and his hard work has paid off - he is the highest-grossing actor of all time, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
Thanks to hits such as "Jurassic Park" ($914 million), "Pulp Fiction" ($212 million) and the "Star Wars" prequels ($2.4 billion), Jackson is top of the Hollywood pile, with his films outstripping the competition at the box office.
He has averaged four films a year over the last 20 years, making six in 2010, four in 2011 and signing up for three next year (2012).
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »