Samuel L. Jackson is highest-grossing actor at the box office
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: GHOST/Fame Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Bryan Bedder/GettyImages.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
Samuel L. Jackson is big news at the box office - his movies have pulled in $7.4 billion during his career.
The actor has appeared in more than 100 movies since his big break in Spike Lee's 1991 movie "Jungle Fever," and his hard work has paid off - he is the highest-grossing actor of all time, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
Thanks to hits such as "Jurassic Park" ($914 million), "Pulp Fiction" ($212 million) and the "Star Wars" prequels ($2.4 billion), Jackson is top of the Hollywood pile, with his films outstripping the competition at the box office.
He has averaged four films a year over the last 20 years, making six in 2010, four in 2011 and signing up for three next year (2012).
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »