Jaden Smith describes relationship with Kylie Jenner: 'It's pretty awesome'
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Photofab/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Jaden Smith is opening up about his fledgling relationship with Kylie Jenner for the very first time in the May issue of Wonderland magazine. In early March, Us Weekly exclusively reported that the 14-year-old "After Life" actor (son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith) and the 15-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star (daughter of Bruce and Kris Jenner) were dating.
"I was in L.A., we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and she came too, then she came here [to London] and surprised me, so that's pretty baller," Jaden said of Kylie. "She's one of my best friends. It's pretty awesome."
Indeed, when Us broke the news of the new couple, a source said the young stars had "been friends forever."
In his Wonderland interview, Jaden also denied being turned away from Justin Bieber's 19th birthday party in London for being underage. "I went to his hotel. I gave him his Cartier. And then I went to see Kanye West perform," he says. "I got him the Love Bangle, not the watch. It cut him, but yeah, he thought it was cool."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite