- Photo: USMagazine1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Citadelnow/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
The new issue of Us Weekly features the wholesome-appearing honeys strolling hand in hand and "looking more smitten than ever" during a "romantic" Thanksgiving in Brooklyn.
(And by "looking more smitten than ever," it means "walking with matching goofy smiles.")
"Jake & Taylor in love!" trumpets the mag. "From secret dates to private weekends with the parents -- after just five weeks!"
It seems the twosome is "heating up" and Swift is "love-struck" by Gyllenhaal, whose sister, Maggie, lives in Brooklyn and presumably hosted Turkey Day festivities.
"She loves his family and he loves hers," kvells a Taylor insider.
And it's shaping up to be a big month for the pair. Taylor turns 21 on Dec. 13 (hence all the java sightings), while Jake hits the big 3-0 on Dec. 19. That means she'll be able to toast his milestone with champagne.
RELATED VIDEO: Jaylor hit Nashville
On Tuesday morning, Swiftenhaal popped into the Frothy Monkey coffee shop in Nashville, says People magazine, where Jake ordered a cappuccino with maple syrup (yes, we, too, were desperate to know his drink of choice). A few days earlier, they fueled up at the Fido café.
"They were not trying to be discreet by any means," says a coffeehouse spy. "They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite