James Franco says he was 'drugged ... somebody slipped me something'
- Photo: Jon furniss/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: jamesfrancotv/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: Luca Teuchmann/GettyImages.com6 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: KPA/Invision/AP10 of 11
"What's up? Got drugged last night," Franco said before panning down to show off his nipple. "Somebody slipped me something, in bed."
In the video, the Oscar nominee's speech was slow, but at the end of the clip, he stuck his tongue out to the camera. So it's hard to tell if this is a serious incident or if Franco's merely joking.
He recently appeared as a meth dealer in the action flick "Homefront" and had a guest role on "The Mindy Project." Franco is currently preparing for a Broadway role in the revival of John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" with "Bridesmaids" star Chris O'Dowd and "Gossip Girl" actress Leighton Meester.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Chris Hemsworth and his daughter play at the beach on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »