James Franco says he was 'drugged ... somebody slipped me something'
- Photo: Jon furniss/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: jamesfrancotv/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: Luca Teuchmann/GettyImages.com6 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: KPA/Invision/AP10 of 11
"What's up? Got drugged last night," Franco said before panning down to show off his nipple. "Somebody slipped me something, in bed."
In the video, the Oscar nominee's speech was slow, but at the end of the clip, he stuck his tongue out to the camera. So it's hard to tell if this is a serious incident or if Franco's merely joking.
He recently appeared as a meth dealer in the action flick "Homefront" and had a guest role on "The Mindy Project." Franco is currently preparing for a Broadway role in the revival of John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" with "Bridesmaids" star Chris O'Dowd and "Gossip Girl" actress Leighton Meester.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite