James Franco says he was 'drugged ... somebody slipped me something'
- Photo: Jon furniss/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: jamesfrancotv/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: Luca Teuchmann/GettyImages.com6 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: KPA/Invision/AP10 of 11
"What's up? Got drugged last night," Franco said before panning down to show off his nipple. "Somebody slipped me something, in bed."
In the video, the Oscar nominee's speech was slow, but at the end of the clip, he stuck his tongue out to the camera. So it's hard to tell if this is a serious incident or if Franco's merely joking.
He recently appeared as a meth dealer in the action flick "Homefront" and had a guest role on "The Mindy Project." Franco is currently preparing for a Broadway role in the revival of John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" with "Bridesmaids" star Chris O'Dowd and "Gossip Girl" actress Leighton Meester.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »