James Franco says he was 'drugged ... somebody slipped me something'
- Photo: Jon furniss/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: jamesfrancotv/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: Luca Teuchmann/GettyImages.com6 of 11
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com9 of 11
- Photo: KPA/Invision/AP10 of 11
"What's up? Got drugged last night," Franco said before panning down to show off his nipple. "Somebody slipped me something, in bed."
In the video, the Oscar nominee's speech was slow, but at the end of the clip, he stuck his tongue out to the camera. So it's hard to tell if this is a serious incident or if Franco's merely joking.
He recently appeared as a meth dealer in the action flick "Homefront" and had a guest role on "The Mindy Project." Franco is currently preparing for a Broadway role in the revival of John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men" with "Bridesmaids" star Chris O'Dowd and "Gossip Girl" actress Leighton Meester.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Love is in the air for Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, plus more Hollywood power couples on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »