James Franco's former manager sued by executives at his own firm
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram4 of 16
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: Rex/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram7 of 16
- Photo: Luca Teuchmann/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: CCH/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram10 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Jon furniss/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: MNAB/NWD/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram14 of 16
- Photo: @jamesfrancotv/Instagram15 of 16
James Franco's former manager has been accused of stealing from the movie star by executives at his own firm.
Miles Levy allegedly told his partners at James Levy Management that his famous client wished to drop their 15 percent fee to 10 percent in 2006, but after the discount was agreed, the money man allegedly continued to charge Franco the full amount, and pocketed five percent for himself.
According to new legal documents, obtained by TMZ, bosses at accounting firm Tanner Mainstain helped Levy set up a shell company to deposit the cash.
RELATED: Amazing celebrity career comebacks
In the suit, the plaintiffs also accuse Levy of using his famous client's credit card to make personal purchases.
Franco severed ties with the company last year and reached a settlement with Miles Levy in December.
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Nathan Sykes chats Zayn Malik's departure from One Direction, his friendship with Ariana Grande, his new single "Kiss Me Quick" and more with Wonderwall's StaciWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bend & Flex
Hear our commentary on Heidi Klum doing yoga in the park, plus other funny celeb videos.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite