James Marsden welcomes baby boy!
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: .2 of 10
- Photo: Spartano/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images North America8 of 10
- Photo: Promotional9 of 10
James Marsden is a proud papa once again.
The 39-year-old actor became a third-time father when Brazilian model Rose Costa gave birth to a baby boy, William Luca Costa-Marsden, on Dec. 14, in Los Angeles, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Marsden -- already dad to son Jack, 11, and daughter Mary, 6, with ex-wife Lisa Linde -- dated Costa for a short time after his split with Linde, who filed for divorce in September 2011 after 11 years of marriage. Reports that the model was pregnant with the actor's baby first surfaced in June.
Incidentally, the actor's character on "30 Rock" is getting ready for fatherhood, too: He recently married Liz Lemon (played by Tina Fey) so the two could adopt a child together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »