Janet Jackson Wants Kids
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Anthony Dixon/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Janet and Wissam spotted in London on May 20/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
Janet Jackson, 44, has adamantly denied rumors that she is engaged. But that isn't slowing down her dreams to start a family one day.
RELATED: Jackson talks engagement rumors
"I'd love to have a family. But really, it's in God's hands. So, if it's meant to be, I'll have one. I hope it does," Jackson said.
For now, Jackson is content to be an aunt to Michael Jackson's kids, promote her new movie and to promote her self-help book, "True You."
RELATED: Politicians who have had odd jobs
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite