Jason Bateman's Father-In-Law Reveals Baby News
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: MSN5 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire9 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP15 of 16
Jason Bateman and Amanda Anka are expecting a new child and the scoop comes from a close relative who took it upon themselves to break the news!
RELATED: Week in Photos for July 22
In an interview with ET Canada, Paul Anka, singer and father to Bateman's wife Amanda, confirmed the news.
RELATED: The 2011 ESPY Awards
"I'm going to be a grandfather again," Anka stated. "Amanda, my daughter and Jason Bateman, the actor in the family, just told me they're having another baby girl."
Anka also had nothing but nice things to say about Bateman, calling him a "smart boy" and "a wonderful guy for my daughter." Needless to say, it sounds like there's loads of happiness in the Bateman-Anka family circle!
RELATED: The Shortlist for July 11
The stars of "Orange Is the New Black" take Paris by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kylie Jenner's most stylish swimsuit posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian greets a giraffe, cuddles a chimpanzee and kisses a tiger cub on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bares it All
"SYTYCD" star tWitch chats waxing for "Magic Mike XXL" and raps "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song.Watch Video »