Jason Bateman's Father-In-Law Reveals Baby News
- Photo: HRC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: MSN5 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire9 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP15 of 16
Jason Bateman and Amanda Anka are expecting a new child and the scoop comes from a close relative who took it upon themselves to break the news!
RELATED: Week in Photos for July 22
In an interview with ET Canada, Paul Anka, singer and father to Bateman's wife Amanda, confirmed the news.
RELATED: The 2011 ESPY Awards
"I'm going to be a grandfather again," Anka stated. "Amanda, my daughter and Jason Bateman, the actor in the family, just told me they're having another baby girl."
Anka also had nothing but nice things to say about Bateman, calling him a "smart boy" and "a wonderful guy for my daughter." Needless to say, it sounds like there's loads of happiness in the Bateman-Anka family circle!
RELATED: The Shortlist for July 11
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »