Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Wilde are 'Totally Inseparable'
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Adam Nesser/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: KU Alumni Association/.7 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage15 of 16
Joined at the hip!
Sometimes it takes juggling, as when the Saturday Night Live star, 37, made time to see Wilde, 28, on a work night September 20. "Everyone on the show staff was writing late," said a source, "but Jason managed to sneak over to Radio City Music Hall to see Bon Iver with Olivia."
Still, the two are in no rush to wed, said the source.
Sudeikis was previously married to actress and 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010. Wilde finalized her divorce from Tao Ruspoli in September 2011after eight years of marriage.
"They've both been married, so they've already experienced that and know what it entails," the source explained. "It's something for down the road."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and more celebs share too much information on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »