Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Wilde are 'Totally Inseparable'
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Adam Nesser/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: KU Alumni Association/.7 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage15 of 16
Joined at the hip!
Sometimes it takes juggling, as when the Saturday Night Live star, 37, made time to see Wilde, 28, on a work night September 20. "Everyone on the show staff was writing late," said a source, "but Jason managed to sneak over to Radio City Music Hall to see Bon Iver with Olivia."
Still, the two are in no rush to wed, said the source.
Sudeikis was previously married to actress and 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010. Wilde finalized her divorce from Tao Ruspoli in September 2011after eight years of marriage.
"They've both been married, so they've already experienced that and know what it entails," the source explained. "It's something for down the road."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Check out the cutest photos of Orlando Bloom with his son.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »