Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Wilde are 'Totally Inseparable'
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Adam Nesser/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: KU Alumni Association/.7 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage15 of 16
Joined at the hip!
Sometimes it takes juggling, as when the Saturday Night Live star, 37, made time to see Wilde, 28, on a work night September 20. "Everyone on the show staff was writing late," said a source, "but Jason managed to sneak over to Radio City Music Hall to see Bon Iver with Olivia."
Still, the two are in no rush to wed, said the source.
Sudeikis was previously married to actress and 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010. Wilde finalized her divorce from Tao Ruspoli in September 2011after eight years of marriage.
"They've both been married, so they've already experienced that and know what it entails," the source explained. "It's something for down the road."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »