Jen Aniston Had 'Horrifying' Laser Peel to Get Ageless Skin
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ13 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ14 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage16 of 17
Forget Brad Pitt. Jennifer Aniston is like a real-life Benjamin Button, looking more gorgeous and youthful with every year.
And the "Wanderlust" star, 43, finally revealed the secret behind her ageless complexion while promoting her new flick.
"I did this thing called like, a peel," she told Conan O'Brien on his talk show Wednesday night. "It's extremely intense - you don't realize you look like a battered burn victim for a week,' she said, referring to her obsession with what she called "laser porn." She added: "Then [the dead skin on your face] just kind of falls off - for eight days. It was horrifying."
"I hope you saved the face afterwards" O'Brien joked. "That is eBay gold!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »