Jen Aniston Had 'Horrifying' Laser Peel to Get Ageless Skin
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ13 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ14 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage16 of 17
Forget Brad Pitt. Jennifer Aniston is like a real-life Benjamin Button, looking more gorgeous and youthful with every year.
And the "Wanderlust" star, 43, finally revealed the secret behind her ageless complexion while promoting her new flick.
"I did this thing called like, a peel," she told Conan O'Brien on his talk show Wednesday night. "It's extremely intense - you don't realize you look like a battered burn victim for a week,' she said, referring to her obsession with what she called "laser porn." She added: "Then [the dead skin on your face] just kind of falls off - for eight days. It was horrifying."
"I hope you saved the face afterwards" O'Brien joked. "That is eBay gold!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Moore missed her daughter's graduation from Brown, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Beauty blogger Arika Sato teaches us a makeup trick, dishes on dealing with digital bullies and more!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »