Jen Aniston Had 'Horrifying' Laser Peel to Get Ageless Skin
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ13 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ14 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage16 of 17
Forget Brad Pitt. Jennifer Aniston is like a real-life Benjamin Button, looking more gorgeous and youthful with every year.
And the "Wanderlust" star, 43, finally revealed the secret behind her ageless complexion while promoting her new flick.
"I did this thing called like, a peel," she told Conan O'Brien on his talk show Wednesday night. "It's extremely intense - you don't realize you look like a battered burn victim for a week,' she said, referring to her obsession with what she called "laser porn." She added: "Then [the dead skin on your face] just kind of falls off - for eight days. It was horrifying."
"I hope you saved the face afterwards" O'Brien joked. "That is eBay gold!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTmovie talk
From Crowd Ignite