Jen Aniston, Justin Theroux Adopt Puppy
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ4 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ5 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ6 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 17
- Photo: AP; Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 17
"She's the most adorable little cookie you've ever seen," the actor-screenwriter says of Sophie, a 3-month-old boxer-pitbull mix. "She looks like she just smoked an exploding cigar."
Theroux and Aniston, 43, became romantic shooting "Wanderlust" in Georgia last fall, but the actor remains reluctant to open up about the relationship.
"I understand the curiosity, but other than saying I am happy, I am not going to indulge it," he tells the mag. "That's building your own torture device."
Of his increased celebrity as beau to one of the most famous women in the world? "[It's like] having shoes that are slightly too heavy—it can slow you down and make you more cautious," he says.
In "Wanderlust," Theroux stars opposite on-screen couple Aniston and Paul Rudd, playing Seth, the leader of a free-love commune in rural Georgia.
"I was thinking of him as a David Koresh-type figure, a comic cult leader who is so sincere in his insincerity," Theroux says of the role. "It's hard to play that douche-y a guy without cracking yourself up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »