Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wear Matching Fedoras
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle13 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle14 of 15
The couple who accessorizes together, stays together.
At least that seems to be the strategy for Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, who were spotted leaving an office building in New York City on Monday, Oct. 10, 2011, wearing matching fedora hats.
The coordinating duo also sported sunglasses and similar gold necklaces.
Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 40, arrived in the Big Apple in mid-September. In addition to cohabitating at the "Horrible Bosses" star's West Village apartment, they couple can often be seen out and about clad in jeans, boots and leather jackets.
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »