Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wear Matching Fedoras
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle13 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle14 of 15
The couple who accessorizes together, stays together.
At least that seems to be the strategy for Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, who were spotted leaving an office building in New York City on Monday, Oct. 10, 2011, wearing matching fedora hats.
The coordinating duo also sported sunglasses and similar gold necklaces.
Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 40, arrived in the Big Apple in mid-September. In addition to cohabitating at the "Horrible Bosses" star's West Village apartment, they couple can often be seen out and about clad in jeans, boots and leather jackets.
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Rachel McAdams dishes on her new 'do and the her surprisingly time consuming "Southpaw" transformation.Watch Video »
Emmy Gab Fest
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Padma Lakshmi, LL Cool J and more stars on the 2010 Emmy Awards red carpet.Watch Video »
'True Blood' Cover
Alexander Skarsgard was in Sweden when Rolling Stone's "True Blood" cover was first released, so Access provided him with his first look.Watch Video »
Watch this preview of NBC's upcoming Fall Drama schedule from the stars themselves.Watch Video »