Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wear Matching Fedoras
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle13 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle14 of 15
The couple who accessorizes together, stays together.
At least that seems to be the strategy for Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, who were spotted leaving an office building in New York City on Monday, Oct. 10, 2011, wearing matching fedora hats.
The coordinating duo also sported sunglasses and similar gold necklaces.
Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 40, arrived in the Big Apple in mid-September. In addition to cohabitating at the "Horrible Bosses" star's West Village apartment, they couple can often be seen out and about clad in jeans, boots and leather jackets.
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Mariah Carey to Justin Timberlake, check out the most memorable celeb holiday cards from over the years.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Liev Schreiber, Lily Aldridge and more stars spend Sunday Funday with their kids on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Almost a year after divorcing Russell Brand, see how Katy Perry spent the past year as a single lady.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite