Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wear Matching Fedoras
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle13 of 15
- Photo: Alexei Hay; styled by Joe Zee/Elle14 of 15
The couple who accessorizes together, stays together.
At least that seems to be the strategy for Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, who were spotted leaving an office building in New York City on Monday, Oct. 10, 2011, wearing matching fedora hats.
The coordinating duo also sported sunglasses and similar gold necklaces.
Aniston, 42, and Theroux, 40, arrived in the Big Apple in mid-September. In addition to cohabitating at the "Horrible Bosses" star's West Village apartment, they couple can often be seen out and about clad in jeans, boots and leather jackets.
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Nathan Sykes chats Zayn Malik's departure from One Direction, his friendship with Ariana Grande, his new single "Kiss Me Quick" and more with Wonderwall's StaciWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bend & Flex
Hear our commentary on Heidi Klum doing yoga in the park, plus other funny celeb videos.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Hunks
From Crowd Ignite