Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Voted Hottest Bods
- Photo: MICHAEL CAULFIELD/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Realtor.com/.15 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com16 of 17
The exes are reigning together again at the top of a newly released celebrity body survey conducted by Fitness magazine and Yahoo OMG!
The former spouses have been voted as Most Fit Over 40 stars, beating out Halle Berry and Will Smith, among other hot-bodied celebs.
Aniston also took the (fat-free) cake for Most-Wanted Celebrity Body (triumphing over Berry again) and Most-Wanted Celeb Body Part (the 42-year-old's abs beat Cameron Diaz's arms by a landslide).
The 47-year-old actor's partner Angelina Jolie, was absent from the categories, which also include Best Body After Baby (Jennifer Lopez) and Hottest Celeb Couple (David and Victoria Beckham).
But when it comes to bodies that have lost their luster, GTL-shilling "Jersey Shore" stars, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino were at the top of the Celeb Body Boredom poll, along with the curvaceous Kim Kardashian.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
In case you missed it, here's everything you need to know about Princess Charlotte in two minutes.Watch Video »
Ice Cream Social
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »