Jennifer Aniston Celebrates Eve of 43rd Birthday With Wine -- and Justin Theroux!
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 16
- Photo: AP; Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: In Style/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Mark Holtzman/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News15 of 16
Pre-birthday bash at the Chateau!
On Friday night, one day before her 43rd birthday, Jennifer Aniston was already in a festive mood.
The "Horrible Bosses" actress turned up at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood with love Justin Theroux and another male pal -- grabbing her favorite spot on the back patio.
She and her man, 40, wore both clad in black with rocker-style leather jackets. "She looked great!" one onlooker tells Us, adding that she was "in a great mood ... smiling and glowing."
Arriving past nine, Aniston, Theroux and their pal drank wine as they chatted (and laughed!) for an hour and a half. Dating for nearly a year, the duo looked more in love than ever, according to the Chateau onlooker. "They touched each other alot! He had his hands in her hair at one point."
They left before 11pm, hand-in-hand. No word yet on what Aniston and Theroux have planned for her big birthday weekend.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Golden Globe nominee Nicole Kidman's most memorable outfits from over the years.Watch Video »
MTV Movie Awards
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Romeo, Steve-O, Booboo Stewart and more at the MTV Movie Awards!Watch Video »
Check out Drew Barrymore's craziest red carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »