Jennifer Aniston Celebrates Eve of 43rd Birthday With Wine -- and Justin Theroux!
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 16
- Photo: AP; Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: In Style/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Mark Holtzman/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News15 of 16
Pre-birthday bash at the Chateau!
On Friday night, one day before her 43rd birthday, Jennifer Aniston was already in a festive mood.
The "Horrible Bosses" actress turned up at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood with love Justin Theroux and another male pal -- grabbing her favorite spot on the back patio.
She and her man, 40, wore both clad in black with rocker-style leather jackets. "She looked great!" one onlooker tells Us, adding that she was "in a great mood ... smiling and glowing."
Arriving past nine, Aniston, Theroux and their pal drank wine as they chatted (and laughed!) for an hour and a half. Dating for nearly a year, the duo looked more in love than ever, according to the Chateau onlooker. "They touched each other alot! He had his hands in her hair at one point."
They left before 11pm, hand-in-hand. No word yet on what Aniston and Theroux have planned for her big birthday weekend.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite