Jennifer Aniston Celebrates Eve of 43rd Birthday With Wine -- and Justin Theroux!
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG3 of 16
- Photo: AP; Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: In Style/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Mark Holtzman/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News15 of 16
Pre-birthday bash at the Chateau!
On Friday night, one day before her 43rd birthday, Jennifer Aniston was already in a festive mood.
The "Horrible Bosses" actress turned up at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood with love Justin Theroux and another male pal -- grabbing her favorite spot on the back patio.
She and her man, 40, wore both clad in black with rocker-style leather jackets. "She looked great!" one onlooker tells Us, adding that she was "in a great mood ... smiling and glowing."
Arriving past nine, Aniston, Theroux and their pal drank wine as they chatted (and laughed!) for an hour and a half. Dating for nearly a year, the duo looked more in love than ever, according to the Chateau onlooker. "They touched each other alot! He had his hands in her hair at one point."
They left before 11pm, hand-in-hand. No word yet on what Aniston and Theroux have planned for her big birthday weekend.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite