Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant with Justin Theroux's baby: sources debunk new rumor
- Photo: Getty Images/GettyImages.com1 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet5 of 13
- Photo: Clasos.com.mx/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America9 of 13
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
No baby on board! Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant, multiple sources tell Us Weekly. Despite a recent InTouch cover story that claimed Aniston is expecting a baby girl with fiance Justin Theroux, insiders say this is definitely not the case.
"She's not pregnant," one source tells Us. The actress, who recently returned to the West Coast following an NYC jaunt with Theroux, complained to pals in March that she ate too much in Manhattan. Indeed, the two lovebirds were photographed enjoying date nights at multiple hotspots.
Following her Big Apple trip, Aniston returned to work on the L.A. set of upcoming indie flick Cake, where she was photographed last month from a side angle -- revealing a supposedly fuller tummy.
The InTouch story also claimed that Theroux was a "changed man," going from "commitment-phobe carouser to doting dad-to-be overnight" following the star's alleged pregnancy.
A source close to Theroux says that while the couple is not yet expecting any little ones, they are open to having a family in the future. "I know that they would like to have a family if the time was right," the insider says. "At the moment they have been enjoying the engagement."
In the meantime, Theroux will tap his fatherly instinct by babysitting the baby of best friend Scott Campbell and actress Lake Bell, currently pregnant with her first child.
"Of course I will [babysit]!" Theroux told Us at an event Wednesday. "If they ask me to; but I don't know if they trust me." The hunky "Wanderlust" star joked, "I might drop it on its head."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite