Jennifer Aniston: Justin Theroux Is My 'Protector'
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News15 of 16
It's been nearly a year since Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux went public with their romance.
And now that the "Wanderlust" co-stars are living together in a Hollywood Hills, Calif., rental -- and prepping to move into a massive, $21 million home in the Bel Air section of Los Angeles -- Aniston, 43, continues to open up about why Theroux, 40, is a keeper.
As reported by Us Weekly last year, Aniston and Theroux first fell in love while making "Wanderlust" in rural Georgia in fall 2010; at the time, Theroux still had a long-time live-in girlfriend, Heidi Bivens.
Aniston told Marie Claire Australia said she "began decompressing" during the secluded shoot. "It's weird, but it felt like living a normal life; almost like having your anonymity back. Nobody bothered us and we were protected as a group."
The stunning star famously shot a topless scene for the raunchy comedy, which was a box office and critical bomb in the U.S. earlier this year.
"There are always nerves when you shoot a scene like that," she admitted. "But the adrenaline takes you through it and then you have the girls come in and cover you up immediately."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
North West and her BFF visit a pumpkin patch on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »