Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux will marry when they 'find the time'
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters7 of 9
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston aren't legally husband and wife just yet, but the engaged actors certainly feel married. While promoting her new movie "We're the Millers" on CBS' "The Talk" on Wednesday, the once-wed actress explained why she's in no hurry to walk down the aisle a second time.
"We're just really happy, and we're in love, and we feel like we're married," Aniston, 44, said of Theroux, 41. "Eventually we're going to get married when we find the time. I don't feel like there's a rush."
Co-host Aisha Tyler sympathized with Aniston, saying, "Immediately when you get engaged, people are like, 'When's the wedding?' And it's like, 'Why are you in a hurry? Are you going to plan my wedding for me? Come on.'"
"Exactly," the star replied. "I was supposed to have it in March, I think. And I was like, 'What? I'd like to be a part of this planning.'"
Aniston made similar comments during a July 27 interview with The Associated Press. "We just want to do it when it's perfect, and we're not rushed, and no one is rushing from a job or rushing to a job," she explained. "And, you know, we already feel married." (After a year and a half of dating, Theroux popped the question on Aug. 10, 2012.)
"We have yet to set any dates," Aniston added. "There have been no canceled weddings. There have been no postponed weddings. There have been no arguments about where to get married. Just clearing that all up."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite