Jennifer Aniston Snaps Up New Multi-Million Dollar NYC Pad
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandre Meneghini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
Jennifer Aniston's got some posh new digs!
The Hollywood Reporter says the "Wanderlust" star, 42, has reportedly snapped up a posh $9 million pad in Manhattan's Gramercy Park neighborhood.
Her new three-bedroom, 2,873-square-foot space -- which includes building perks like housekeeping, room and butler service and a membership to the luxe David Barton gym -- was listed through Prudential Douglas Elliman.
Maintenance fees alone are said to run over $11,000 per month, but it's worth it for this space, which THR says is the only unit in the building that looks out on Gramercy Park from the master bedroom.
Aniston will have plenty of places to crash when she's in New York City: This listing is the third multi-million dollar apartment she's snapped up this year.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Madonna and daughter Lourdes conduct a photo shoot with Taylor Momsen for Madonna's clothing line Material Girl.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTChristmas Wishes
From Crowd Ignite