Jennifer Aniston's Dad: Justin Theroux Is a 'Charming Young Man'
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Starpix/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: NBC/Promotional15 of 16
Days of Our Lives actor John Aniston turned up at Sunday's Loukoumi's Celebrity Cookbook launch (his cinnamon toast recipe is included) at L.A.'s Treehouse Social Club -- and dished just a tad on his very famous daughter's latest man.
"He's a charming young man," the soap veteran, 78, told Us Weekly of Theroux, 40. Aniston, 42, and her Wanderlust costar have been dating since the spring, and now live together in NYC and L.A.
"I think they make a wonderful couple," her dad added, explaining that he and his wife "get together whenever we can" with the cute couple.
Tell Us: Do you think Aniston and Theroux could go the distance?
"Pretty Little Liars" star Shay Mitchell shares stunning photos from her Indonesian Island getaway on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
No More Kids!