Jennifer Aniston's Dad: Justin Theroux Is a 'Charming Young Man'
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Steffman/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Starpix/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: NBC/Promotional15 of 16
Days of Our Lives actor John Aniston turned up at Sunday's Loukoumi's Celebrity Cookbook launch (his cinnamon toast recipe is included) at L.A.'s Treehouse Social Club -- and dished just a tad on his very famous daughter's latest man.
"He's a charming young man," the soap veteran, 78, told Us Weekly of Theroux, 40. Aniston, 42, and her Wanderlust costar have been dating since the spring, and now live together in NYC and L.A.
"I think they make a wonderful couple," her dad added, explaining that he and his wife "get together whenever we can" with the cute couple.
Tell Us: Do you think Aniston and Theroux could go the distance?
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »