Jennifer Aniston's school crush speaks out after 31 years
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 21
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 21
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP3 of 21
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 21
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 21
- Photo: WENN6 of 21
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America9 of 21
- Photo: WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 21
- Photo: FilmMagic/Getty Images North America12 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 21
- Photo: Getty Images North America15 of 21
- Photo: WireImage16 of 21
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: WireImage18 of 21
- Photo: Retna Digital19 of 21
- Photo: WireImage20 of 21
Jennifer Aniston's schoolgirl crush has gone public with intimate details of their childhood romance.
Aniston shared her first kiss with Adonis Tsilimparis as a 12-year-old at a school in New York, and 31 years later he has spoken out to reveal details of their brief courtship. He even showed off a Valentine's Day card Aniston sent him, which contained the message, "Dear Adonis, Love & Friendship Always. Love Ya. Jennifer A."
RELATED: Aniston shows off engagement ring
In an interview with the New York Daily News, Tsilimparis, who writes musical scores for films and TV shows, reveals he and Aniston would sneak behind a staircase at school to kiss.
He says, "She was very open, very, very sweet. She was very, very loving, and she had a very big heart... We used to go to the back stairs at school at lunchtime and make out."
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite