Jennifer Garner Says Ben Affleck 'Is Walking Testosterone'
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
During an appearance on the "Late Show With David Letterman" on Aug. 14, the TV host, 65, asked Garner to verify that she is indeed 40. "Yes, David!" the "Odd Life of Timothy Green" actress responded, laughing. "That's what every woman wants to be asked in this chair! I mean, 'Are you 40?' Why not ask me if I'm 45? 'You look 50!'"
Letterman then argued that the actress and mother of three (Violet, 6, Seraphina, 3, and Samuel, 7 months) looks like a 20-something, but Garner laughed it off. "I like being 40," she told him. When Letterman asked about Affleck's feelings about being over the hill, Garner said, "It's interesting that you ask that, because my husband turns 40 tomorrow. I get back [to California] around 3, and he's like, 'You're not going to be here in the morning to make my breakfast?'"
"So he does whine a little bit at the house, huh?" Letterman grinned.
"Well ... I don't know that he's as thrilled with the idea of 40 as I am," Garner continued. "I really like it. I had no problem with it. I feel like, what more could I want? I can't speak for him. But it doesn't look he's as happy as I am about turning 40."
Letterman then probed Garner for a reason as to why Affleck is less enthusiastic. "What's the problem?" he asked. "Is it low T?"
"Low T as in low testosterone?" Garner questioned before laughing wildly. "Are you asking about Ben Affleck's testosterone level? Really, David! He will thump you. Have you seen my husband lately? He is walking testosterone."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite