Jennifer Lawrence dating Chris Martin: Spotted at Coldplay concert
- Photo: AP/WENN/.1 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: Brian To/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Paul Treadway/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: Jack Plunkett/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Jennifer Lawrence seems to have a thing for British guys. Having recently split from actor Nicholas Hoult, the "Hunger Games" star, 24, is now said to be dating Gwyneth Paltrow's estranged husband, Chris Martin. Lawrence was recently spotted at the Coldplay singer's concert in New York City, where multiple eyewitnesses say she got a special shout-out from the stage. (E! News was first to report the budding romance.)
Onlookers tell Us Weekly that Martin, 37 -- who consciously uncoupled from Paltrow this spring -- made a "Hunger Games" reference during the show, and then appeared to blow a kiss in the Oscar winner's direction. (She and some pals were seated in an upstairs VIP booth overlooking the stage.)
Both stars were also in attendance at a bash in London in early July -- an after-party for Coldplay's show there, according to another insider.
In fact, Lawrence has been to multiple Coldplay concerts over the years. The group even wrote and recorded a song, "Atlas," for the "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack.
One insider says the "Silver Linings Playbook" actress "loves the band" and has always thought Martin was "hot." Until recently, though, both were in other relationships.
As Us previously reported, Lawrence and British actor Hoult split for a second time earlier this summer. "They just weren't together a lot. Her life is a whirlwind," one source told Us in early August, blaming their "difficult schedules."
Martin, of course, separated from Goop founder Paltrow in March. He recently said, however, that they're still "very close," and that there's "a lot of love between them." (The parents of two share daughter Apple, 10, and Moses, 8.)
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite