Jennifer Lawrence explains Oscar tumble
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP/E!/.1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 15
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter5 of 15
- Photo: @mariolopezextra/Instagram6 of 15
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA9 of 15
- Photo: SOAR/GSI10 of 15
- Photo: AP Images/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.13 of 15
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA14 of 15
Jennifer Lawrence could be starting an Oscar tradition.
The 23-year-old former Oscar winner confessed that she tripped again at the Academy Awards this year, only this time it was on the red carpet.
"There was a cone outside my car and I ran over the cone," the "American Hustle" star admitted before revising her story. "The cone hit me!"
She added, "I got so scared and I hope nobody took a picture, because I'm afraid it's going start looking like a gimmick. I fall all the time."
Unfortunately for her, Jennifer didn't get her wish. There are photos -- and video -- everywhere of her tumble.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Val Chmerkovskiy, Ian Somerhalder and more shirtless stars on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite