Jennifer Lawrence stunned by flirty exchange with Jack Nicholson
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 26
- Photo: Lori Shepler/Invision/AP2 of 26
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA3 of 26
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 26
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 26
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News7 of 26
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 26
- Photo: Craig Harris/WENN9 of 26
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America10 of 26
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP11 of 26
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital12 of 26
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 26
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America14 of 26
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America15 of 26
- Photo: PF1/.16 of 26
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin17 of 26
- Photo: Realtor.com/.18 of 26
- Photo: JERC/MAIDANA/Bauer-Griffin19 of 26
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Amazon/Invision/AP20 of 26
- Photo: Stew Milne/Invision/AP21 of 26
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI22 of 26
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP23 of 26
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP24 of 26
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP25 of 26
Oscar-winner Jennifer Lawrence was left speechless during a backstage interview on Sunday, after engaging in a flirty exchange with Hollywood icon Jack Nicholson.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
The Best Actress honoree was being interviewed for a pre-taped segment on "Good Morning America" shortly after her big win for "Silver Linings Playbook," when Nicholson stopped by to heap praise on the young actress.
He told her, "You did such a beautiful job [in the movie]. I don't mean to crash your interview ..." as Lawrence joked, "Yeah, you're being really rude!"
Nicholson then made a comment about how she bore a striking resemblance to an old flame of his, prompting the blonde beauty to reply, "Oh really? Do I look like a new girlfriend?"
The 22-year-old star, who split from her actor boyfriend Nicholas Hoult late last year, laughed as the veteran quipped, "I thought about it!"
But Lawrence was soon regretting her risque behavior as she gasped, "Oh my god" and buried her head in her hands while Nicholson, 75, walked away.
The whole encounter was caught on camera and aired on TV on Monday morning.
The post-win run-in with Nicholson wasn't Lawrence's only embarrassing moment of the Oscars: She also tripped over her Dior couture dress and fell on the stage stairs as she made her to the podium to collect her Best Actress prize.
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite