Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony Celebrate Sixth Wedding Anniversary
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: PX1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Spread Pictures/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
To celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, who renewed their vows in 2008, threw a housewarming party at their new Hidden Hills, Calif., estate Saturday.
Among the guests: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Victoria Beckham and Kate Beckinsale.
The color scheme for the party was black, chocolate brown and white and there were several outdoor lounge areas set up with French Regency style couches, tables, lamps and mirrors. A bar was set up with black martini glasses and tall vases held calla lilies and orchids. Big hurricane candles flickered around the pool and putting green.
“We realized the bets in Vegas [on whether we’d make it] stopped at five years, so we’re really looking forward to this one,” Anthony, 41, recently joked to UsMagazine.com. “This is a big anniversary.”
The couple are parents to 2-year-old twins, Max and Emme.
"I can't help but be a different person now that I've had kids," Lopez, 40, told the May issue of Redbook. "That really does change your whole perspective on life for the better. I definitely feel like I've grown up.
"I think the biggest thing they've taught me is what loving someone is and what it should feel like," she added. "This is what unconditional love means. It's crazy, but it's heaven on earth."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite