Jennifer Lopez's Oscar Wardrobe Malfunction: 'No Chance,' Says Stylist
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 14
Jennifer Lopez's nipple nearly stole the show at the 84th Annual Academy Awards while presenting with Cameron Diaz, 39 -- or did it?
Wearing a cleavage-baring Zuhair Murad gown, many wondered if the "American Idol" judge, 42, had an accidental wardrobe malfunction while co-presenting the Oscars for Best Costume Design and Best Makeup.
Lopez's stylist Mairel Haenn denied Lopez gave an inadvertent peep show during the telecast, telling EXTRA: "The dress fit perfectly to her every inch. There were cups built in and there's no chance that there were any, how do you say? 'slips.'"
Added Haenn: "While the dress did give the illusion of sheer-ness, joke's on everyone who wishes they saw something! If you thought that dress was hot wait until you see what's next."
The "On the Floor" singer changed into another daring look by Zuhair Murad for the Vanity Fair Oscar party at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif. Lopez accessorized her plunging sequined gown with H Stern jewels and a Swarovski bag.
Tell Us: Are you convinced Jennifer Lopez stayed covered while presenting at the Academy Awards?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite