Jeremy Renner steps out with daughter Ava
- Photo: GEVA/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images North America4 of 14
- Photo: Michael Dwyer/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: PMK/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: © Joe Stevens / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.8 of 14
- Photo: PICASSO FERNANDEZ-MARCOTE/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital13 of 14
Jeremy's sweet baby girl has made her debut! Jeremy Renner and girlfriend Sonni Pacheco showed off their adorable daughter Ava Berlin Renner in Los Angeles on Thursday.
Dressed in a a striped pink top with matching shorts, the six-month-old held on to Pacheco as the two parents caught up on some errands. As Pacheco carried in the little bundle of joy to a local store, the "Avengers" star was spotted carrying in the baby car seat. The couple previously showed off their baby girl in Los Angeles back in May, but kept her face covered up with a pink blanket.
Us Weekly exclusively broke the news in January 2013 that Renner, 42, was expecting a child with Pacheco. At the Golden Globes, the "Bourne Legacy" actor was overheard telling Eva Longoria the shocking news. "'I'm going to fly in when her water breaks,'" two witnesses overheard him say. "Then Eva said, 'I'm so blown away.'"
The first-time parents welcomed Ava on March 28. "They are beyond thrilled," the actor's rep told Us at the time. "Mother and daughter are doing great."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish