Jessica Biel changing last name to Timberlake
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 15
- Photo: SI1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: CWBR/GSI7 of 15
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 15
- Photo: AO1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 15
You can call her Mrs. Timberlake! After her Oct. 19 nuptials, Jessica Biel has decided to take on husband Justin Timberlake's last name.
"Yes, I'm changing my name," Biel, 30, tells People. "My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names."
Biel joins Courteney Cox, Pamela Anderson, Rebecca Romijn and Jada Pinkett as famous ladies who have taken on their last name of their equally famous spouses.
The actress can next be seen in the film "Hitchcock."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Check out what the cast of "Beverly Hills, 90210" is up to now.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »