Jessica Biel: I Have "No Idea" What Kind of Wedding I Want
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: CWBR/GSI3 of 17
- Photo: SI1/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: CODA SPOT/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: @jessicabiel/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
It's been nearly nine months since Justin Timberlake popped the question, but Jessica Biel still needs more time to plan their perfect ceremony.
During an interview on England's "This Morning" on August 16, the 30-year-old "Total Recall" actress admitted that the wedding planning process "is very exciting, but it's hard to find the time to just enjoy it and take it easy."
Biel doesn't have a clear picture of what her big day will look like, she added. "I have no idea. I am one of those people who is not very detail orientated. In my work and personal life, I'm not one those people who is like, 'This has to be this way, and this has to be this way.' I'm sort of the more big idea person, so I'll probably give an idea and then let it be created."
Given her laid-back approach to tying the knot, it's safe to assume Biel won't turn into a bridezilla before her big day. "I feel like all of my friends, bless them, all went through ... something," the actress said. "Maybe it's just part of the experience."
If making arrangements becomes too stressful, Biel might ask Timberlake, 31, for his input. "He has incredible taste," the Minnesota native explained.
Though there are still plenty of details to finalize, a source previously told Us Weekly that Biel has already checked one important item off her bridal to-do list: "Monique Lhuillier is [Jessica's] No. 1 choice for the dress."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite