Jessica Chastain goes public with boyfriend
- Photo: Richard Kendal/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Nancy Rivera/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: A. Ariani/Splash News12 of 13
Actress Jessica Chastain has gone public with her Italian-born boyfriend during a glitzy pre-Academy Awards cocktail party.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The flame-haired beauty stepped out with fashion executive Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo on Friday at the Women in Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party in Los Angeles.
The couple arrived arm-in-arm and spent the evening sharing affectionate kisses, sipping Champagne and chatting to Chastain's "The Help" co-star Viola Davis.
RELATED: Oscar night's biggest stars
The 31-year-old hunk is an executive for French fashion brand Moncler.
Chastain admitted last month she was happy to be in a relationship with someone who isn't famous, insisting, "I have a rule. No actors ... I've only been on a couple of dates with one and I was so freaked out someone was going to take a picture of us, because they were famous. I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone ... And I didn't want to talk about the business."
RELATED: Red carpet rewind for February 2013
However, Chastain is bringing another guest as her date to the Academy Awards on Sunday; she is reportedly attending the ceremony with her grandmother.
The 35-year-old is nominated in the Best Actress category for her performance in "Zero Dark Thirty."
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »