Jessica Chastain Lands Fragrance Deal With YSL
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP15 of 16
Besides being among the hottest actors in Hollywood right now, Jessica Chastain can now add "beauty spokeswoman" to her résumé.
On Friday, Women's Wear Daily announced that the "The Help" and "Madagascar 3 " actress has been tapped by Yves Saint Laurent as the face of their new fragrance, Manifesto. Chastain follows in the footsteps of Emily Blunt, who began appearing in ads for YSL's iconic scent, Opium, late last year.
"Yves Saint Laurent is a brand that inspires me deeply," Chastain told WWD. "Since its creation, the brand has conveyed strong values that I cherish, such as an unwavering commitment, absolute love and feminine audacity. This new fragrance is an emblem of it all. I am [excited] to be part of this beautiful adventure."
Manifesto will launch first in France later this summer and will hit shelves in the U.S. in early 2013.
The redheaded beauty isn't the only breakthrough star to have caught the eye of a major perfumer. "True Blood" hunk Alexander Skarsgard is set to front Calvin Klein's new men's fragrance, Encounter, which will debut this September. The deal marks the "Battleship" actor's first endorsement.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »
"Pretty Little Liars" star Shay Mitchell shares stunning photos from her Indonesian Island getaway on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Working It Out
Find out the current state of Tori and Dean McDermott's relationship on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »