Jim Carrey: I Want to Have 'Freckle-Faced' Kids With Emma Stone
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: RWO/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: HRC/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com9 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com10 of 18
- Photo: Teen Vogue/Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Twitter14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Funny Or Die/Promotional16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter17 of 18
Jim Carrey is head-over-heels in love, and he doesn't care who knows it.
The 49-year-old actor professed his love for actress Emma Stone, 22, in a video uploaded on his official website Wednesday.
"Emma, I think you're all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but smart and kind-hearted. And if I were a lot younger, I would marry you," Carrey tells her. "We would have chubby little freckle-faced kids, we'd laugh all day long, go camping and play Yahtzee. Tell ghost stories by the fire."
When Carrey references the "sex" he hopes to have with The Help star, he momentarily loses his train of thought.
"And every day, for the rest of your life, you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you," the actor continues. "But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face, sometimes a little gray in my beard, and it takes me a little bit longer to pee than it used to."
Though Stone is currently dating her "Amazing Spider-Man" costar Andrew Garfield, Carrey "just wanted to let [her] know how I felt."
"I think you're very special and I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment," the "Mr. Popper's Penguins" star tells Stone. "But most of all, I wish you love and contentment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Check out the cutest photos of Orlando Bloom with his son.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »