Jim Carrey: Kissing Ewan McGregor Was 'a Dream Come True'
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures3 of 6
- Photo: Snapper Media/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Jim Carrey is not afraid to kiss and tell!
In his upcoming R-rated drama, "I Love You Phillip Morris," loosely based on the life of convicted Texas con man Steven Russell, the actor has a passionate affair with a fellow prisoner played by Scottish hunk Ewan McGregor, 39.
How would he describe their steamy scenes? "A dream come true," Carrey, 48, tells Parade. "I mean, look at the guy. I have to say he is a great kisser."
And while the funnyman admits that locking lips with another guy "can get a little prickly" he didn't struggle with their makeout sessions. "Actually, you had to put out of your mind your own sexual preference and just try to understand that you were loving another person who just happens to be a guy," he says. "It wasn't about male or female, love is love."
As for his own romantic life, Carrey -- who split with gal pal of five years Jenny McCarthy, 38, in April -- says he identifies with Russell's determined pursuit of passion. "The one thing that always stayed with me was the idea that he was relentless about love, and all of us understand that," he says. "I'm a desperate man myself."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite