Jim Carrey Responds to Jenny McCarthy's Comments That He Abandoned Her Autistic Son
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE2 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: GTS/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
Entertainment Tonight -- Jim Carrey is responding to comments that his ex-girlfriend Jenny McCarthy made on Howard Stern's Sirius radio show about how their breakup affected her 10-year-old son, Evan.
Carrey tells ET, "I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan's well-being. It's unfortunate that Evan's privacy is not being considered. I love Evan very much and will miss him always."
McCarthy told Howard Stern that her son, who is autistic, misses Carrey and wants to see him and that she has tried to reach out to Carrey to arrange a meeting.
Carrey and McCarthy dated for several years, breaking up in 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »