Joan Collins Blasts Kate Winslet's 'Awful' Hair & 'Dreadful' Sense Of Style
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MANUEL BALCE CENETA/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.3 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.4 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.5 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.6 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.7 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.8 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.9 of 17
- Photo: QIB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Foto Jacopo/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Gigi Iorio/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP16 of 17
Joan Collins has blasted fellow actress Kate Winslet, calling her hair “awful” and her sense of style “dreadful.”
The 78-year-old Dynasty diva, who is famous for her glamorous looks, was shown a photo of the Titanic beauty at the Venice Film Festival and said, “Oh, that's a dreadful dress. The worst dress. And ghastly shoes and an awful hairstyle. I'm sorry.”
But Kate wasn't the only target on Joan's radar -- she also blasted Gwyneth Paltrow for (half-jokingly) calling her grandmother a c**t during an interview, Carey Mulligan and singer Adele.
“I don't want to comment on Carey Mulligan. I can't believe she's playing Eliza Doolittle in a new movie,” she told the Daily Telegraph.
“Adele is a very good singer, very, very talented, but she has a terrible hairpiece.”
However, there is one star that Joan is a fan of -- former Spice Girls singer-turned-fashion designer, Victoria Beckham.
“Oh, I love Victoria Beckham,” Joan said. “You've finally found someone I like.”
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara dish at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hot Pursuit."Watch Video »
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite