Joan Collins Blasts Kate Winslet's 'Awful' Hair & 'Dreadful' Sense Of Style
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: MANUEL BALCE CENETA/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.3 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.4 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.5 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.6 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.7 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.8 of 17
- Photo: Styled by Carine Roitfeld, Shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine/.9 of 17
- Photo: QIB/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Foto Jacopo/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Gigi Iorio/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP16 of 17
Joan Collins has blasted fellow actress Kate Winslet, calling her hair “awful” and her sense of style “dreadful.”
The 78-year-old Dynasty diva, who is famous for her glamorous looks, was shown a photo of the Titanic beauty at the Venice Film Festival and said, “Oh, that's a dreadful dress. The worst dress. And ghastly shoes and an awful hairstyle. I'm sorry.”
But Kate wasn't the only target on Joan's radar -- she also blasted Gwyneth Paltrow for (half-jokingly) calling her grandmother a c**t during an interview, Carey Mulligan and singer Adele.
“I don't want to comment on Carey Mulligan. I can't believe she's playing Eliza Doolittle in a new movie,” she told the Daily Telegraph.
“Adele is a very good singer, very, very talented, but she has a terrible hairpiece.”
However, there is one star that Joan is a fan of -- former Spice Girls singer-turned-fashion designer, Victoria Beckham.
“Oh, I love Victoria Beckham,” Joan said. “You've finally found someone I like.”
Where Are They?
Find out what the cast of "The Princess Bride" is up to today.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian and more show off their best Throwback Thursday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Brooklyn Decker chats about filming "Battleship" in Hawaii and more with Wonderwall's Lisa Ingrassia.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTadvertising issue
From Crowd Ignite