John Travolta Denies Sexual Assault
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: VPC/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 19
- Photo: NICK UT/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Kevan Brooks / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks13 of 19
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 19
- Photo: Paramount Pictures16 of 19
- Photo: © Rahav Segev/Retna Ltd.17 of 19
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet18 of 19
By Wonderwall Editors
John Travolta has filed court documents denying that in 2009 he exposed himself to a masseur and offered the man $12,000 in hush money.
The actor is demanding that the cruise ship employee, Fabian Zanzi, cover Travolta's legal fees stemming from the lawsuit he brought against him in June, according to TMZ. Travolta maintains that although he was on the ship, the story is a fabrication and the lawsuit should be dismissed.
When Zanzi first came forward with the allegations, Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, said in a statement to TMZ: "This is another ludicrous lawsuit with inane claims. It is obvious that Mr. Zanzi and his lawyers are looking for their 15 minutes of fame."
RELATED: Long-Lasting Celeb Couples
Travolta and singer filed the court documents on Friday.
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »